Legal Task Help
Legal Task Help is also known as “unbundled” or “discrete task” legal service. Basically, you deal with your problem yourself, but you get professional assistance for some tasks, for example:
- Advice on strategy and procedure
- Drafting letters and documents
- Negotiating with the other party
- Coaching on how to best present your case if you are self representing.
More and more, people’s legal rights are dealt with outside the traditional court system. Often these processes don’t provide for formal legal representation and engaging a lawyer in the traditional way can be too expensive. But getting Legal Task Help can make a big difference.
We use a screening process to ensure that your matter is suitable for this type of help. This style of legal practice is not suitable for all people or for all legal problems. It is designed for
- People who are reasonably confident about handling their problem themselves, and
- Problems that can be resolved by negotiation, or that are dealt with in one of the processes or tribunals where self-representation is common.
All our Legal Task Help services are provided on a fixed fee basis. We will provide you with an upfront quote for the fixed fee, depending on the tasks you need help with. We use highly trained paralegal staff to do as much of the work as possible to keep our fees as low as possible. But you can be assured of quality because everything is supervised and checked by a lawyer.